Here are but five of my favorites:
- LJC FYI - This site by Little Jenny C is just warm and fuzzy. Updated daily, she takes us on her travels, shows us new products she loves, and post adorable photos of her pug. You have to read her blog to understand. :-)
- Brotherhood 2.0 - The vidlog site chronicling conversation between YA author John Green and his brother Hank. It makes me laugh every day. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
- PostSecret - I discovered PostSecret several years ago, and not a Sunday goes by that I don't log onto my computer to see the newest cards posted. Amazing, inspirational site.
- Keris Stainton - I found Keris' site through Trashionista, and like LJC, I love the glimpse into daily life, her lighthearted posts about television and books, and it gives me a bit of a British fix every day.
- Pink is the New Blog - When I need my gossip and celebrity fix, I trust Trent. You should too. :-)
What are some of YOUR five?